Change is Good.
Switch your accounts to Wailuku Federal Credit Union in 3 easy steps!
Wailuku Federal Credit Union has made moving your accounts fast and convenient with our Switch Kit. We have created a Switch Kit checklist of all of the letters and forms you will need to make this transition as easy as possible. Just print and mail the letters to the appropriate companies and/or individuals.
3 easy steps to switch:
- Open a membership account. You can apply online or you can download a print membership application and bring it to any of our branch locations.
- Download and mail all the necessary forms and print the Switch Kit Checklist. Check off boxes on the printed copy as you complete items to mark your progress.
- Close your account at your old financial institution. Verify that all checks, card transactions, and scheduled bill payments have cleared your old checking account.
Additional Request Forms
Send written notices to companies with which you have direct deposit (employer, government deposits, pension, transfers from other financial institutions, investment dividends, child support or court-issued deposits, etc.) notifying them that you want to switch your direct deposits to your new account at Wailuku Federal Credit Union.
Send written notices to set up direct deposits with any new companies or individuals.
To change Social Security deposits:
- visit www.ssa.gov/deposit/howtosign.htm, or
- call the Social Security Administration at 1-800-772-1213 (TTY 1-800-325-0778)
Wailuku Federal Credit Union Routing/Transit Number: 321380085
Send written notices to companies who automatically take payments from your checking account (utilities, mortgage, insurance, brokerage, credit cards, internet service providers, transfers to other banks, child support or court issued payments, etc.) notifying them that you are closing the account.
Send this form to companies notifying them that you want to transfer existing automatic payments from your previous financial institution to Wailuku Federal Credit Union.
Verify that your direct deposits and automatic payments have begun posting to your new Wailuku Federal Credit Union account.
Send written notice to your old financial institution informing them you are closing your account.
To view and print these documents you need Adobe Reader. Download and install the free plug-in for your browser.
Schedule an appointment today or call the credit union for more information.