Become a Wailuku FCU member with just a few simple steps:
- Determine if you are eligible for membership.
- Visit our branch and let one of our friendly staff members help you complete your membership process.
- Bring the documents listed below with you*:
- Valid US government issued photo ID for each person on the account.
- Business documents (business accounts only)
- Trust documents (trust accounts only)
- For Keiki Klub Accounts (under the age of 18)
- Minor’s social security card
- Minor’s birth certificate »
*Note: If you would like to speed up the new account process, you may also complete the New Account Card form before visiting the credit union.
Open a regular share (savings) account by making a deposit (minimum balance of $50.00) plus a $1.00 membership fee. By opening a savings (share) account, you will establish your membership and will be entitled to all of the great products, services, and benefits that we offer.